Book Your Lesson or Class
Pre K Music Classes
- 45 Minute Pre K Class – Students attending 1 time a week with his/her parent or guardian – $149.99 per 8-week session
- Sibling Discount – $99.99 per 8-week session (2nd child rate)
- Pre K Classes meet according to the day and time selected by the customer
- Cancellations – Please contact studio via phone: 610-363-6520 to let us know that you won’t be attending a class.
- Makeup for cancelled classes can be coordinated with teacher for another class in the future.
- 1/2 Hour Private Lesson for child (11 years and under) – $130 per month
- 1/2 Hour Private Lesson for adult – $152 per month Private Lessons are scheduled for the same appointment time each week
- Additional adhoc lessons can be scheduled at the studio for existing students to work on specific areas of interest.
- 45 Minute Group Class – Students attending 1 time a week – $135 per month
- 45 Minute Group Class – Students attending 2 times a week – $12.50 for additional class / $195 per month
- Group classes meet according to the classroom calendar. Please check the Group Classes page for the current schedule.
- Please check the website for the most recent version of the class calendar as they schedule might change.
- Student’s enrolled in the group classes can request additional private lessons if there is a particular area of interest they would like to improve upon.
Tuition is paid on a monthly cycle. The tuition is due at the beginning of the month. Rates for tuition will be depend on which program the student is enrolled in. Cash, credit cards or checks made payable to Marchwood Music are accepted. Please place cash or checks in an envelope in the gray payment box on the wall behind the front desk. Please include the student’s name on the envelope.
Weekly Lesson Commitments
All students are encouraged to take weekly lessons in order to achieve greater success with their musical development. Students taking private lessons have a weekly time reserved for them. If a student needs to cancel a lesson, he/she is still responsible for paying for that weekly time reserved. The cancellation and makeup policies are listed below.
In the event that a student needs to cancel his/her regularly scheduled lesson, a 24 hour notice needs to be given to be eligible for a makeup lesson. 24 hour notice can be given either by an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by voice mail at Marchwood Music (610-363-6520). In the event of a last minute cancellation, please contact Rick on his cell phone at 610-405-6672. Cancellations due to WEATHER are handled by scheduling makeup lessons.
If a student cancels a lesson and is eligible for a makeup, it is the student’s responsibility to contact Marchwood Music to schedule that makeup lesson by phone (610-363-6520) or email to email@example.com. Makeup lessons do not have to be done within the same week as the cancelled lesson. Depending on the instructor’s schedule, time can be added on to the regular lesson time, or a separate lesson can be scheduled. Please be aware that makeup lessons cannot be applied as credit towards upcoming tuition due and cannot be used in place of payment. We make every effort to be flexible with scheduling makeup lessons given the tight schedules we all keep.
Group lessons can be made up as per the established group lesson schedule. If there is a circumstance where an instructor needs to cancel a lesson and cannot reschedule a convenient makeup time, the student will not be charged for the missed lesson.